Thank you for contacting us! If your message requires a response, we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- The American Academy of Pain Medicine (AAPM) is the medical specialty society representing physicians practicing in the field of Pain Medicine. As a medical specialty society, the Academy is involved in education, training, advocacy, and research in the specialty of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Management
- The American Academy of Pain Management (the Academy) is a non-profit organization that educates clinicians about pain and its management through an integrative interdisciplinary approach. The Academy provides an environment for clinicians from a variety of healthcare disciplines to network and share knowledge for optimal patient care.
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- The American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians is a not-for-profit organization representing interventional pain physicians across the country. The organization has been growing rapidly since 1998 and has had a substantial impact on the practice of interventional pain medicine.
- American Society of Anesthesiologist
- The American Society of Anesthesiologists is an educational, research and scientific association of physicians organized to raise and maintain the standards of the medical practice of anesthesiology and improve the care of the patient.
- CentraState Medical Center
- CentraState Healthcare System is a private, not-for-profit health organization dedicated to excellence, offering the full circle of health and wellness for our community.
- Liberty Anesthesia
- Since 1994 Liberty Anesthesia has been providing safe, compassionate, quality care to patients at Centrastate Medical Center and numerous surrounding ambulatory surgical facilities.
For a separate monthly fee, you can add ViewMedica – the web's best patient education package - to your site. Click on a specialty below to see the animations in action.
Now offering Genicular Nerve Block (G Block) for Knee Pain!
This outpatient procedure is an injection of anesthetic to the genicular nerves. These are the sensory nerves that transmit pain signals from the knee to the brain. Learn More »